Linton IN AC Installation | Trusted Cooling System Replacements
Summertime in our area can be warm, humid, and wet. And when May rolls around, there's just enough mugginess in the air to make things unbearable without a cooling unit. That's why any cooling system you have to beat the heat needs to work like clockwork. But thing's don't always go as planned. Battling with a fading cooling unit, along with the climbing temperatures, can spell trouble for you. Not to mention, AC installations can be just as tricky to handle. So, who can you turn to for honest advice about when's the right time to bid your AC system goodbye? That's simple! You can look out for obvious red flags that'll let you know your cooling system won't be functional much longer.
Let us help.
The following are five sure signs that'll let you know the right time to replace your cooling unit:
- Your current system is more than a decade old.
- Your system still utilizes the R22 refrigerant (which has been replaced)
- A sudden surge in your energy bills.
- Your system requires repeated repairs.
- Some areas in your home are cold, while others are hot.
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
If you went through the list above and checked off two or three of them, then you can probably guess that it may be time to upgrade that old system. Fortunately for you, it's never been easier to replace your old AC system with our help. It is usually a hassle to try and find a reliable technician to help out. That's why we offer homeowners our expert services. We can help you get your new AC system up and running for many years, all at a budget-friendly price.
If you're still on the fence about a potential upgrade to your home AC system, then take a look at some of the extra rewards that come with getting a new unit installed.
- Depending on how far gone your old system is, you could end up saving a ton of money. The more efficient, newer methods won't be as much of a drain on your energy bill because they won't have to work as hard to keep you cool and comfortable.
- You get some peace and quiet. Older systems tend to become louder as pieces break down and start falling out of place. With a new system that lasts longer, you can instantly enjoy a more serene environment.
- Most importantly, you'll get to enjoy a far more comfortable environment thanks to a better system providing you with more reliable and efficient cooling.
Make sure you call our experts who can help you choose the best unit for your home. The size of your home plays a crucial role in selecting the best system, as one that is too small or too big will not be able to cool your home efficiently. This leads to more costly bills in the long-run.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
If you've had it with your malfunctioning cooling system, then call our team without wasting any more time. Be it emergency services, cooling unit installation, and maintenance - our helpful specialists are always ready to tackle your HVAC problems to bring you the cooling comfort you deserve.
Contact us today at:
Bates Mechanical Inc
5738 Main St, Freedom, IN 47431